Détails de la société
Shandong Chuangxin Humic Acid Technology Co.,Ltd
How to use humic acid fertilizer and how to use humic acid fertilizer? Humic acid fertilizer refers to the use of peat, lignite and weathered coal to produce a large amount of humic acid and nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and some trace elements needed for crop growth and development in different production methods. Mainly to stimulate crop growth, improve soil, increase nutrients, strengthen soil microbial activities, etc. Let's take a look at the role and usage of humic acid fertilizers!
Varieties of humic acid fertilizer
1. Humic acid fertilizer can be divided into natural humic acid and artificial humic acid according to the source. In natural humic acid, it is divided into soil humic acid (white) phytic acid, coal coal humic acid according to the existing field. Water humic acid and mold humic acid.
2. Humic acid fertilizer can be divided into primary humic acid and regenerated humic acid (including humic acid in natural weathered coal and artificial oxidized coal) according to the production method.
3, humic acid fertilizer according to the solubility and color classification in the solvent, can be divided into fulvic acid, brown humic acid, black humic acid, in the earlier literature there are gray humic acid, brown humic acid and green humic acid The name is actually separated by different solvents.
4. Humic acid fertilizer is divided into free humic acid and (calcium and magnesium) combined with humic acid according to the natural combined state.
5. Humic acid fertilizer is classified into A type, B type (true humic acid) and RP type and P type (immature humic acid) according to the degree of humic acid humification (absorption coefficient and other indicators).
The role of humic acid fertilizer
1. It can improve the utilization rate of nitrogen fertilizer: nitrogen fertilizer is an indispensable fertilizer for plant growth. It is mainly urea and carbonamine. When urea and carbonamine are applied to the ground, it will be lost with air and water soon. The crop can really absorb it. The nitrogen nutrients used are also only 30%. The acidic functional groups such as aromatic nucleus, hydroxyl group and carboxyl group in humic acid can react with nitrogen to form a stable new ion group. These complexes have a long residence time in the soil, gradually decomposing and releasing nitrogen, allowing plants to Slowly absorbed.
2. Synergistic effect on phosphate fertilizer: After the quick-acting phosphate fertilizer is applied to the soil, the phosphorus element will be fixed by the metal ions in the soil, and the quick-acting phosphorus will be converted into delayed-effect phosphorus or ineffective phosphorus. The acidic functional groups such as aromatic nucleus, hydroxyl group and carboxyl group in humic acid react with phosphorus to make it soluble phosphorus, which increases the activity of phosphorus and is easily absorbed by plants. According to statistics, the application of humic acid fertilizer can improve the fertilizer efficiency of phosphate fertilizer. Relatively increased by 5 to 10%.
3. Synergistic effect on potassium fertilizer: The functional group in humic acid can also absorb and store potassium ions, which can prevent potassium ions from being lost with water in sand, and can prevent potassium fixation in viscous soil, and can improve potassium utilization rate by 5%. about.
4. It has the function of water retention and fertilizer conservation: humic acid interacts with calcium ions in the soil to form a flocculent precipitated gel, which can cement the soil together and turn the soil particles into a small reservoir and fertilizer reservoir that retains water and fertilizer. , increased soil voids, thereby improving soil water retention and fertilizer retention capacity.
Humic acid fertilizer usage
1. Soaking seeds: soaking seeds can improve the germination rate of seeds, the early emergence of seedlings, and the ability to enhance the roots of seedlings. Generally, the soaking concentration is 0.005 to 0.05%, the general soaking time is 5 to 10 hours, and the hard shell seeds such as rice and cotton are 24 hours.
2, soaking root: rice, sweet potato, etc. before transplanting can be soaked with humic acid or potassium humate solution seedlings, the concentration of 0.01 ~ 0.05%. After soaking seeds, the hair roots are fast and the survival rate is high.
3, spraying: the general concentration of 0.01 ~ 0.05% solution, spraying 2 to 3 times in the flowering period of the crop, each spray per acre is 50 liters of aqueous solution, spraying time should be selected in the afternoon 2 ~ 4 when the effect is good.
4, base fertilizer: solid humic acid fertilizer (such as ammonium humate, etc.), generally 100 ~ 150 kg per 6 acres. When the humic acid solution is used as the base fertilizer, the concentration is 0.05-0.1%, and the aqueous solution of 250-400 liters per 6 mu can be mixed with the farmyard fertilizer, and the ditch or the hole can be applied.
5. Topdressing: Before the crop seedling stage and heading stage, use about 250 liters of aqueous solution of 0.01-0.1% concentration per 6 mu, and water it near the root of the crop. Paddy fields can be applied with irrigation or water surface application, which can play the role of raising seedlings, strengthening seedlings, promoting growth and development.
This article URL: The efficacy and role of humic acid fertilizer How to use humic acid fertilizer
Copyright © 2019 Shandong Chuangxin Humic Acid Technology Co.,LtdTous droits réservés.